What are the standard check-in and check-out times of the hotel?
- Our standard check-in time is 14.00 hours.
- A Half-day charge will be levied for early check-in after 07:00 hours.
- A Full-day charge will be levied for early check-in before 07:00 hours.
- Our standard Check-out time is 12:00 hours (noon).
- A Half-day charge will be levied for late check-out before 18:00 hours.
- A Full-day charge will be levied for late check-out after 18:00 hours.
How long does it take to get to the hotel from the airport and approximately how much does it cost?
- It takes approximately 1.30 hours to get from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to our Hotel.
- The cost of a limousine is approximately THB 1,090. - per way for Japanese Sedan car (2 seats) and THB 1,490. - per way for a Van (Toyota commuter 6 seats) which we require advance reservation and payment at least 5 business days.
What is the weather like at different times of the year?
- As a general guideline, the weather in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from November to February when there are clear skies and sunshine. The hot season is in April and May, when temperatures reach their peak. The rainy season is between June and September although it does not rain every day and usually the rain only lasts for a short time. If required, umbrellas are available from our Concierge.
What are the Shopping Center nearby?
- Central Embassy Shopping Center (2-5 minutes by walk)
- Central Chidlom Department Store (5 minutes by walk)
- Amarin Plaza Shopping Mall (10-15 minutes by walk)
- Central World Shopping Center; Zen and Isetan (15 minutes by walk)
- Big C Shopping Centre (15 minutes by walk)
- Siam Paragon (15 minutes, 2 stations by sky train)
- MBK Shopping Center (15-20 minutes, 3 stations by sky train)
What are the Restaurant nearby?
- Eathai Thai Cuisine LG floor at Central Embassy Shopping Center (10.00 – 22.00 hours)
- Sanguan Sri Thai Restaurant – opposite to hotel (10.00-15.00hours)
- Somboon Seafood Restaurant at 5th floor Central Embassy Shopping Center (10.00 – 22.00 hours)
- Din Tai Fung Restaurant at 5th floor Central Embassy Shopping Center (10.00 – 22.00 hours)
- Hong Bao 5th floor Central Embassy Shopping Center (10.00 – 22.00 hours)
- Gaggan Progressive Indian Cuisine (18.00-23.59 hours)
- Baan Khanitha Thai Restaurant on Sathorn Road (11.00 – 23.00 hours)
What are the tourist attractions?
- Four Face Buuddha or Phra Phrom Erawan (10-15 minutes by walk)
- Wat Pathum Wanaram (15-20 minutes by walk) 9.00- 16.00 hours
- The Holy Redeemer Church Bangkok (20-25 minutes by walk 1.4 km.)
- Ganesha Shrine (15-20 minutes by walk)
What is the nearest hospital/clinic?
- Bumrungrad International Hospital (20 minutes by car 2.1km./ 1.4km by walk)
- Jetanin Hospital- IVF (10 minutes by car 1.5km.)
- IBaby Fertility and Genetic Center – IVF at Athenee Tower (5 minutes by walk 290 m.)
- Safe Fertility Center – IVF at Amarin Plaza (5 – 10 minutes by car 800 m.)
- Nawabutr Siam IVF Clinic at 19th floor Wittayakit Building (10-15 minutes by car 2 km.)
What is the operation time of the Restaurant?
What is the operation time of Room Service?
What is the operation time of Breakfast?
Does the hotel serve Halal Food?
What is the operation time of the Fitness Center?
What is the operation time of the Swimming pool?
What is the dimension of the swimming pool?
- 9 x 20 x 1.50 m
- Children pool deep 0.50 m.
What is the water system of swimming pool?
Does the hotel provide parking space?
- Yes, and subject to available.
Does the hotel provide babysitting service?
- For 1 child cost THB 2,000. - /day start from 08.00 - 18.00 hours or 09.00 -19.00 hours.
- It will be charged THB 300.- /hour for an additional.
- For 2 children cost THB 3,000. - /day start from 08.00 -18.00 hours or 09.00 - 19.00 hours.
- It will be charged THB 400.- /hour for an additional.
Are baby cots available for the rooms?
- Yes, and subject to available.
What voltage do you use in Thailand?
The voltage in Thailand is 220 Volt
Are pets allowed to stay at the hotel?
- What is the operation time of the RarinJinda Spa?
- 10.00 – midnight (last order 22.00 hours)
How do I contact spa?
Does hotel provide adapter?
- Yes, it is on request with deposit and subject to availability.
Do you have non-smoking room / floor?
- Yes, it is on request and subject to availability.
Is WiFi Internet access available?
- We provide WiFi in all area.
How do I require corporate contract rates?
Is Hotel required deposit upon check in?
- The refundable security deposit must be made upon check-in in cash or credit card authorization with guest’s signature.
Can I keep luggage at hotel before check in and after checkout?
Our children able to share bed with me? What’s the policy?
- It is free of charge for child 0-11 years sharing with family for a maximum of one child per room (without bed and breakfast).
- Extra charge of breakfast for child 4-11 years is THB 400.- per coupon, if require.
Can I add an extra bed in room? How much for the cost?
- Yes, you can. The extra bed cost THB 1,750. - per set (maximum 1 set per room).